Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chocolate, Anyone?

I am somewhat a lover of all things chocolate (cough, understatement, cough)--I tried out a new recipe last night for Chocolate Puddle cookies--Win (and which are now all gone and may need to be made again)! It is from a book I got on my first excursion to Hershey, PA with Miss Lindy--500 Chocolate Recipes. I cannot wait to try the chocolate chip shortbread. Wow.

Anyway, from now until Monday, September 7th, those of us in the triangle have a treat. Chocolate, the Exhibition is coming to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Though fascinating in itself, I am really looking forward to some of the lectures they are presenting--including the lecture and tasting that I will be attending on July 15th with Lindy and B.

Hmm, learning about and tasting chocolate. . . If there is a bad there, I don't know what it would be. Feel free to join us or not, but while it is here, Chocolate, the Exhibition should not be missed!

2 comments:

  1. this is so exciting!! I remember seeing the coming soon sign when I was at the museum last Dec. I might just have to join you if my schedule allows. oh and I saw this article today Foods You Should Be Eating, But Aren't and #10 is dark chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to drag Ruth up here so we can go visit Mast Brothers chocolate together. Serious crush action. :)

    ReplyDelete