Friday, March 27, 2009

Dining Out Decisions

Okay, foodies, it is time for you to vote. . .

Dining Out is Saturday, April 4th at 7:00 pm, but a restaurant is still in limbo. If there is a specific basketball game on, we may switch locales, but as of now, we are still on.

Please choose one of the following for dinner:

1. Carrburritos--parking is a little iffy (especially if one of those basketball games is on, but the food more than makes up for it).

2. Nantucket--not always too crowded, also great outdoor seating. And the cake. . . Wow (It is a Stephanie Plum dream).

3. The Melting Pot--a little pricey, but if we just get cheese and dessert, it could be perfect.

Please leave your vote in the comments section! Or, if you have a better suggestion, add it!

6 comments:

  1. I vote Nantucket simply because I've never been there. Although fondue is really, really, really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Carrburritos, but I've never been to Nantucket though. So I vote for either of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot! I just realized I'll be out of town then! So, I vote for NOT Nantucket so I can go to Nantucket next time! Hope everyone has a great dine out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up for Nantuket!

    ReplyDelete